Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rocker, Camber, and everything in between
View Single Post
post #134 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 07:12 AM Thread Starter
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deacon View Post
You're right, I mixed them up. It's definitely cambered. I'm a dummy.
That said, I learned to ride on this board, will I break my neck if I just switch to rocker, or are the rc hybrids what I should be looking for. I'm definitely a freeride hard charging style (probably more medium charging still). The only air I'm looking for would be lips and the like.
A few q's. What area(s) of the world do you ride? What is your weight and foot size?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|