If this is an upslope storm and big.... it will be a bitch to get to the mountains from Denver. Might thin out some of the weekend crowd
Precisely. If this thing goes off like it could
I'm not sure I-70 will be open from Denver. My biggest "fear" is that Loveland won't be open because employees won't be able to get there. I'll watch the forecast closely. If they're still calling for a huge upsloper, I may bite the bullet and get and get a room in Winter Park on Saturday night and just plan on riding there on Sunday.