Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #687 (permalink)
Chef Jer
Senior Member
Chef Jer's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 479

Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
Precisely. If this thing goes off like it could I'm not sure I-70 will be open from Denver. My biggest "fear" is that Loveland won't be open because employees won't be able to get there. I'll watch the forecast closely. If they're still calling for a huge upsloper, I may bite the bullet and get and get a room in Winter Park on Saturday night and just plan on riding there on Sunday.
Exactly what I'm thinking!!! Get a room in Keystone and go to either Key or Abasin on Sunday!!
Chef Jer is offline   Reply With Quote