Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
post #690 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Chef Jer
Senior Member
Chef Jer's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 479
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
Precisely. If this thing goes off like it could I'm not sure I-70 will be open from Denver. My biggest "fear" is that Loveland won't be open because employees won't be able to get there. I'll watch the forecast closely. If they're still calling for a huge upsloper, I may bite the bullet and get and get a room in Winter Park on Saturday night and just plan on riding there on Sunday.
Exactly what I'm thinking!!! Get a room in Keystone and go to either Key or Abasin on Sunday!!
Chef Jer is offline  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome