Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 11:38 PM   #3412 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnrider View Post
hey fella's, its been a while . . . dave that vail vid is pretty sick. i will get there one day, hopefully soon enough to still be able to board. just wondering if anyone has been to holiday valley, ny? son has a hockey tourney in st catherines, on. next week, so me and a buddy were thinking of heading up a few days early. then i look at the weather forecast, and they are all over the place. looks like it will be a bit warmer than usual. what giant resorts around here have the best progression park? pk, mh, av? i notice no one rides brighton, is it any better since being purchased by the big fella's???
AV has the best progression park, but the worst regular runs. PK has a Great park and decent runs, but the crowds there give off a different vibe. PK parks, on the afternoons and weekends, are super crowded. Be prepared to face a ton of kids sitting at the top, on features, and at the bottom of both parks.

Mt Holly has the best jump line right now. They have jumps for all levels as of now. Their features are a good mix, but the location sucks. It's tucked away in the left most corner so when you are done, you're going to have to skate over to the quad. Holly has the best regular runs in town.