Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - steep run HELP
Thread: steep run HELP
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 01:49 AM   #112 (permalink)
stickz

Default steep run HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtg View Post
Haha, when I started reading through the thread and saw you were around here and reasonably close in skill level I was gonna suggest that. Then within 2 weeks and a couple pages of the thread you are talking about shredding blacks with no problems and even doing DBs Not sure I can keep up with you now!

I think I'm pretty much where you were when you made the thread, side slipping a lot down blacks, struggling to link turns without stopping at every transition. Gonna study Snowolf's advice and try the same things. Last time out I tried Parachute (under hogsback chair) and that didn't go well at all haha. It didn't look *that* steep from the chair, but when I got on it, I felt like if I even initiated a turn, the momentum going into the next apex was going to send me rolling down that thing.
nah bro I'm sure your just as good we should def go together though. I know when I go with my buddy I met I here I get so much better everytime because he really pushes my limits. plus I would like to board with someone my level so we can bounce ideas and thing we've learned with each other. plus it's always fun to progress with someone and almost better to watch someone progress. I know when skating I am always so stoned when my friends get better and better. I believe we are going Friday and always go Monday. pm me and we will get this shit going....
stickz is offline   Reply With Quote