Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - drug testing
Thread: drug testing
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Kelly Slater is a known right winger who the republicans want to put up into the limelight for them as his surfing career wanes. As epic as he has been in competition, he is no different from a Sean White or Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods (ok on paper he may be less of a fuckup than these 3 shining examples, but he's still just some rich special guy who I can't vouch for).

These people aren't smarter than me, they are more gifted athletes. I could give a fuck less what Kelly Slater thinks about pot use(or any moral or political view), which he is obviously referring to.

He should thank Mary Jane for helping the competition help him get 10 titles.

Pretty sure pot's here to stay and the discussion lasted in the public eye from the 1920's to the 2000's. Thank fuck it's over, we just have to wait for people to stop boring us with it now (on BOTH sides).

If only the right could separate their ass backward puritanical morality BULLSHIT from their pragmatic approach to economics and slim government (and vice versa for the fuckwit treehuggers)

fwiw: that Canadian kid who got busted for THC in his system at the first Olympics with snowboarding - he got his medal back after having it stripped.

Last edited by snowklinger; 03-06-2013 at 03:52 AM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote