Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
post #699 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 08:15 AM
Veteran Member
AcroPhile's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 964
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
Precisely. If this thing goes off like it could I'm not sure I-70 will be open from Denver. My biggest "fear" is that Loveland won't be open because employees won't be able to get there. I'll watch the forecast closely. If they're still calling for a huge upsloper, I may bite the bullet and get and get a room in Winter Park on Saturday night and just plan on riding there on Sunday.
Geting a room at Winter Park this weekend might be tricky because of the Snowball Fest. Also, I talked to one of the lifties at WP, and there is some sort of conference or convention with a whole bunch of people from Texas coming.

Long story short, this might be the weekend to avoid WP like the plague. Maybe Copper won't get stiffed.
AcroPhile is offline  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome