Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - To split or not to split...?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #35 (permalink)
neni
The Swiss Miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathfuldeity View Post

and there is also a hard boot dynafit system that looks pretty nice...perhaps since you a forward stance gal
For heavens sake, don't add more options to choose from already now it's hard enough to decide Consider the facts that I ride foreward oriented and fasten the boots very tight on rough runs, your hard boot suggestion makes sense. But I have a difficult right foot and for the first time in 10 years riding I found a (pretty stiff) soft boot that fits good enough that I can ride an entire day almost without pain. This boot also worked very well on the 4hrs split hike, so I really don't want to get an other one. Never change a running system...

Haha, you hit a nerve by mentioning the board length... this will be the hardest thing to decide, loops right back to my first "girl on Flagship 158 - good idea" thread In a perfect world I could try both sizes of the BG split (and in pow), but there will only be one size of the solid deck AND on groomers... and 300 guys in the line all wanting to try exactly this board. Uhm... not sure if I'll go to this testweekend since I heard that they won't have any splits, just the solid ones - not sure if it makes sense at all...
neni is offline   Reply With Quote