Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - steep run HELP
Thread: steep run HELP
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:41 AM   #119 (permalink)
jtg
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickz View Post
nah bro I'm sure your just as good we should def go together though. I know when I go with my buddy I met I here I get so much better everytime because he really pushes my limits. plus I would like to board with someone my level so we can bounce ideas and thing we've learned with each other. plus it's always fun to progress with someone and almost better to watch someone progress. I know when skating I am always so stoned when my friends get better and better. I believe we are going Friday and always go Monday. pm me and we will get this shit going....
Cool, I'll give you a shout next time I'm going. I don't think I'll get to Stevens this week, thinking crystal tomorrow and maybe again on saturday. I usually get to stevens at least once a week though. Was gonna go today but the shuttle didn't run.

Sounds like you have people who know some good stashes. Most of the runs you talk about are not on trail maps. I've had a lot of fun on powder days going off by the power lines and usually falling on the steeps near the bottom there Would like to try out some new spots though. Some of the out of bounds stuff doesn't look too intimidating but I'll probably heed the warnings of the experienced people advising against that for now.
jtg is offline   Reply With Quote