Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow bindings
Thread: Flow bindings
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 03:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
arsenic0
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman217 View Post
I just recently bought a burton board, and them being so genius made the three hole design for bindings. so i was stuck with the idea of only being able to get the custom burtons ( which are dece for my riding level), but low and behold i have come across the new patented technology of flow bindings, and i have heard that they fit the burton boards, which would be marvelous. but problem is, is that i have only heard one review of them, and that is of my friends who loves them, but i would like to hear more stories, any words of wisdom would be great. The burton board is the king ( i have big feet haha). All-in-all i want a good binding for some all-mountain riding.

Peace
I am pretty sure almost every binding company has plates you can email them and ask for and get for free or very very cheap for pretty much any binding configuration...no binding company is going to limit the boards they can go onto when its such a minor piece in the overall bindings. Whoever told you that you needed Burton bindings to fit on a 3 hole burton board probably just wanted a sale..
Wow this thread is really late..lol
arsenic0 is offline   Reply With Quote