Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

baggy pants?

6K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  55Nick15 
#1 ·
Which company makes the baggiest pants.

ive posted on this a time or two before but i still cant find any good choices that i like.

the problem is i wear around a 38-american eagle pant to like a 44 in some other brands..

i have a huge butt. so it makes me buy bigger size pants than i need.

im looking for a baggy pant that doesnt want to rip when i bend over.

ive tried vans XL but its so damn tight on the butt.. its very hard to find XXL pants now days. i dont want to resort to ski pants really but if all else fails im looking at columbia and north face

thanks!
-nick

#6 ·
I recently tried on some Sessions gear and they have some HUGE pants -- they have three 'styles', Summit, Terrain, and Park, and each one constitutes to how baggy the gear is. I havent tried on Summit, but I can attest that Terrain is a looser fit and Park is baaaaaaaaaaaaggy.

Hope that helps you out some!

G
#11 ·
ohhh. i see. i thought you were talking about like jeans. lmao.

lets see.. zumiez does have good stuff. pretty baggy.

i wish i could get some pants this season. but my mom is complaining that i already have a pair (walmart brand) and that i dont need new ones. although the walmart ones are really good. haha.

#16 ·
update:

after trying on columbias XL UV (i think there the UVs) and the XXL UV I was stuck between the two sizes.. xl a little tight.. xxl a little big

then i bit the bullet and got some sessions terrain fit pants in the dub x

they fit like a dream.. so happy

thanks for yalls help!

-nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.