Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Do you bring your iron/ wax.
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lamps
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjz View Post
Im going to utah next week for 6 days of riding (thread posted in the intermountain us section), and as this year i got into waxing my board myself and actually keeping it waxed (every 1 day of riding here on the ice coast), and i was thinking about whether i should bring my iron/wax/scraper in my suitcase.

The only trouble is air canadas stupid rules, i have to pay extra for a suitcase that can only contain boots and bindings, and if so much as throw a pair of pajamas in their i have to pay another 50 bucks. I cant put two snowboards in one bag for no reason (which would be very efficient considering i have too remove the bindings).

Opinions?
An hour ago I just checked 2 burton wheelie gig bags with 6 boards, bindings helmets, gloves, boots and other crap, even a cordless screwdriver. I do this all the time with air Canada, never had a problem. Once they asked if I had boots in the bag and I said yes.
Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote