Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - haha you silly skier :3
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 05:13 AM   #69 (permalink)
OU812

It was my first time skiing so I wasn't really comfortable yet, but was doing well, when this happened. It wasn't a particularly busy day, there was a family in front of us on the lift. Mom, dad and son about 2 chairs ahead. Their little kid wiped out getting off the chairlift and just sat there in the middle of the off ramp. The dad didn't help to get him out of the way, just stood there looking at him as did the mother. We come up and about to dismount and the kid is right there in the middle of the off ramp all spread out. I had no place to go so I just barely slipped by him, wasn't the safest maneuver but best I could do, didn't even touch him. The dad then gives me a dirty look and shakes his head.

I wanted to say something back but didn't, just wasn't worth it. Anyways, the worst thing I hate is skiers gathering right at the bottom where you get off the chair. 4,5 or 6 of them chatting away giving you hardly any room to move. When you tell them something or give them a look they act all surprised and don't get what you're on about.
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote