Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - recommended bag for boots/snow gear?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 07:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
tokyo_dom

We currently have the Burton Gig bags. It fits everything (except my helmet) but no backpack straps and i need to strap a skateboard to it for it to have wheels.

The point of this thread was to ask for a smallish roller bag that fits 4 boots, 2 sets of wear, yet still fits in a locker. It wont be used to carry a board - just the boots/wear. This is for carrying in crowded urban areas like from our place to the train station and then from Shinjuku station (the busiest train station on earth) to the bus terminal.

Roller board bags are incredibly inconvenient in busy places, because you have 1.6m of bag trailing behind you for people to trip over, and getting them through ticket gates is a pain (its bad enough as it is with 80cm of board in front of you and 80cm behind while carrying a Gig bag on your shoulder).

I also dont want my wife carrying her full kit in a backpack as it is quite heavy, and she is only small. So if we had just a skin style board backpack each, and i carried/towed the bag with our boots/wear we would be set
tokyo_dom is offline   Reply With Quote