Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 10:42 PM   #421 (permalink)

Originally Posted by john doe View Post
I think we have a winner. There absolutely is a heel cup adjustment on the NX2 bindings. There a two holes on the base to mount the highback/heel cup pivot. And they ship in the forward position. It seems you had the right size the first time.

Flow NX2 Series "How To" on Vimeo About 1:07 in it shows the heel cup adjustment.

Yeah, I looked exactly like the sad face one at 1:08.

There is no mention of that setting in the manual, and just goes to an error page. The only centering option they show in the manual is the base plates.

I'll try and return them again. The sales guy said that a lot of people are having centering problems with them. I had my boots with me, which he test fitted, then agreed that the Medium was definitely not fitting correctly. I guess he was also unaware of that adjustment.

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out I'm a little concerned that it still won't be enough clearance to make up for the overhang but I'll definitely give it a shot.

Last edited by jtg; 03-11-2013 at 10:44 PM.
jtg is offline   Reply With Quote