Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 09:42 PM   #421 (permalink)
jtg
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by john doe View Post
I think we have a winner. There absolutely is a heel cup adjustment on the NX2 bindings. There a two holes on the base to mount the highback/heel cup pivot. And they ship in the forward position. It seems you had the right size the first time.

Flow NX2 Series "How To" on Vimeo About 1:07 in it shows the heel cup adjustment.
Damn!

Yeah, I looked exactly like the sad face one at 1:08.

There is no mention of that setting in the manual, and http://www.flow.com/support/binding-set-up just goes to an error page. The only centering option they show in the manual is the base plates.

I'll try and return them again. The sales guy said that a lot of people are having centering problems with them. I had my boots with me, which he test fitted, then agreed that the Medium was definitely not fitting correctly. I guess he was also unaware of that adjustment.

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out I'm a little concerned that it still won't be enough clearance to make up for the overhang but I'll definitely give it a shot.

Last edited by jtg; 03-11-2013 at 09:44 PM.
jtg is offline   Reply With Quote