Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #429 (permalink)
jtg
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredsport View Post
Good info. You will want to use a medium binding and start with the in the furthest back position in the slide that is just over 1 inch. That will be the best starting point. From the looks of it you are working with a 25.5 cm foot and a 25.5 cm board (at your stance witdth). That allows of no barefoot overhang with any stance angle. That is what we have to work with so this is a precision operation . It is most important that you center your foot, not the boot or the binding. Please send a photo of the boot that you will use once you have it mounted with the medium binding as above and we can fine tune.
I don't know where you are getting 1 inch from. Do you mean align them as shown in Pic #2 on my previous post? If so, you can see with the ruler that the left side of the plate goes from 3" in Pic 1, to 3 3/8" in Pic 2. A difference of only 3/8", not 1".

I just want to make sure I am clear before exchanging them again, because it will be hard to return them a third time if this doesn't work
jtg is offline   Reply With Quote