Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Burton Ion size 13 for a size 14 foot

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  trez17 
#1 ·
Hello

I orderd burton ions in size 13 but my foot is a size 14. I didnt try the boots yet but i tryed the moto in 13 they were just a bit to small. Is there a way to extend the insole or something like that.

Thx

#2 ·
Boots should fit pretty snug because they'll pack out over time. When new, you want your toes pushing into the end of the liner but not so much that they curl.

I'm not aware of any way to "extend the insole." You definitely don't want too much space in there.

#7 ·
I've noticed that Moto's run pretty small, normally I've got a 9 (loose) and for boots 9,5. First tried a 9, but it hurt like hell when I walked or snowboard for a couple of hours, with the 9,5 with molded insoles all troubles gone. Don't know if the ION's got the same profile then Moto's.

Nevertheless always beter to fit in a shop first , I bought the 9's in a local shop and the 9'5 online, because the 9's where pretty messed up during the break in period. Boots also didn't really packed out a lot after a few months...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.