Originally Posted by Wiredsport
I brought this up at a sales meeting with Flow . Our rep was not aware of an issue, I displayed it on a binding by manually forcing the strap through the ratchet, he inquired how that would happen while riding, I offered some possibilities that were mentioned here, he asked if we were getting complaints from our customers, I told him that we were not but that there were some mentions from the online community, he said he would bring it up with the design team.
This and many other points in this thread have been noted, and are addressed;
- The LSR ratchet-buckle locking will improve and be more consistent among all buckles.
- The Hybrid toe-ladders will increase in length to accommodate more boot-sizes, and the V-toe (Y-shaped) medial ladder will get a slightly steeper angle for a better toecap strap fit. As can be seen in the how-to video's, you can also swap the toecaps and ride them more over-the-toe instead of the in-front-of-toe positioning.
- Stronger SupportPanels, and less sharp bottom edge.
- Stronger baseplate-insert for footbed adjustment-screw.
- Footbeds are now dual-density EVA BankBeds for more cushioning.
- EVA-pad underneath the mounting-disk.
- Extra ankle-ladderstrap position on the NASTY heelcup for increased individual adjustments.
For 2013, the NX2's will be lighter, better and nasty-er!!!