Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Scorpioned while flat basing and now I can't anymore
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 10:01 AM   #95 (permalink)
aiidoneus
Resident Snowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Yeah, I NEVER give anyone any advice in here.....

Might want to read through the threads in here before making a comment buddy. People did answer his question, he just didnt like the answers they gave as you appearanly dont either. You might also note, that when Wrathfuldiety and others actually gave him answers to improve, he ignored them and started arguing about boardercross. When you read that, people are not overly motivated to answer his question. Does not mean that people didnt give him their honest answers. I actually answered the guy`s question in another thread so I addressed the issue that was raised about it A: being possible and B: being faster. We have 3 of these flat basing threads going at the moment and I already stated how to maintain a flat base using jibbing a box as an example. You dont seem to understand that there is difference between fighting and discussing. Behi and I were discussing, not fighting, technique from an instructor perspective. This is also a subforum for instructors and coaches to discuss theory and coaching techniques after all. Sorry if a little high school level physics is too confusing to you. As instructors, I realize we need to dumb it down for the general public but we also use this subforum to discuss topics at an instructor level. But since I dont ever help anyone here, I can go now and stop wasting my time trying to help folks improve their riding ....
I'm not trying to bust your balls .. I said about 3 decent posts ... it was an exaggeration. Not saying there isn't good advice here. I was just jokin around

P.S. I agreed with your advice more or less
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picard-facepalm2.jpg (28.0 KB, 81 views)

Last edited by aiidoneus; 03-13-2013 at 10:03 AM.
aiidoneus is offline   Reply With Quote