This and many other points in this thread have been noted, and are addressed;
- The LSR ratchet-buckle locking will improve and be more consistent among all buckles.
- The Hybrid toe-ladders will increase in length to accommodate more boot-sizes, and the V-toe (Y-shaped) medial ladder will get a slightly steeper angle for a better toecap strap fit. As can be seen in the how-to video's, you can also swap the toecaps and ride them more over-the-toe instead of the in-front-of-toe positioning.
- Stronger SupportPanels, and less sharp bottom edge.
- Stronger baseplate-insert for footbed adjustment-screw.
- Footbeds are now dual-density EVA BankBeds for more cushioning.
- EVA-pad underneath the mounting-disk.
- Extra ankle-ladderstrap position on the NASTY heelcup for increased individual adjustments.
For 2013, the NX2's will be lighter, better and nasty-er!!!
Will I be able to get these updated buckles through warranty so my current NX2 bindings work as advertised with out me having to jerry–rig them?