This and many other points in this thread have been noted, and are addressed;
- The LSR ratchet-buckle locking will improve and be more consistent among all buckles.
- The Hybrid toe-ladders will increase in length to accommodate more boot-sizes, and the V-toe (Y-shaped) medial ladder will get a slightly steeper angle for a better toecap strap fit. As can be seen in the how-to video's, you can also swap the toecaps and ride them more over-the-toe instead of the in-front-of-toe positioning.
- Stronger SupportPanels, and less sharp bottom edge.
- Stronger baseplate-insert for footbed adjustment-screw.
- Footbeds are now dual-density EVA BankBeds for more cushioning.
- EVA-pad underneath the mounting-disk.
- Extra ankle-ladderstrap position on the NASTY heelcup for increased individual adjustments.
For 2013, the NX2's will be lighter, better and nasty-er!!!
Will I be able to get these updated buckles through warranty so my current NX2 bindings work as advertised with out me having to jerry–rig them?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2011 Smokin Buck Ferton 155
2013 Flow NX2-SE
2013 Flow Hylite boa
Burton Stagger pants/jacket