Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 07:49 AM   #440 (permalink)
john doe
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solucien View Post
Certainly! Just email warranty@flow.com at the beginning of next season, and they will be available for you!
Sorry for your troubles this season, and stoked you are such a loyalist. Mention my name 'Solucien' in your email and you'll get hooked up!
Awesome. I'll get the new ratchets next fall and if they work I'll be buying a set of the Fuse bindings as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer357 View Post
Awesome!!! Thank you for giving him an answer, between this and the melted snow in Missouri, maybe every third post won't be the same question!!!
If you're referencing me and my incessant presence in this thread then just remember that I was right. I was not the only one with the issue and Flow felt the issue was enough to redesign the ratchets. Through the whole thread I also made every effort to help other people with their questions and problems. I never told anyone to not buy these bindings. I knew the fix was easy and that was all I wanted.

As you said this is the last weekend for boarding in St. Louis and, not to long after, this forum will be a distant thought until next Fall. Just letting you know that so you don't have to worry about me going around being right and other crazy shit.

2011 Smokin Buck Ferton 155
2013 Flow NX2-SE
2013 Flow Hylite boa
Burton Stagger pants/jacket
Smith I/O
john doe is offline   Reply With Quote