Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - stevens pass
Thread: stevens pass
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #114 (permalink)
stickz

Default stevens pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtg View Post
Ok good to know. Especially because you can also traverse from there to that blue run. I have only taken SC a few times, because the sign on that one also lies (says it serves single and double black only, but there is a blue) and I can only handle Orion if the snow is very soft Good to hear there is another way over there without having to take hogsback when lines are long.

That's not too bad I guess, but I'll miss no access to the gemini area/under the power lines on powder days. There is usually a lot of untouched stuff there for those of us who are not as experienced and riding solo. Just about everything under SC is not even marked, so I haven't gone exploring there, and I get the impression that would be a bad idea until I know what I'm doing.

That said, I'll be surprised if there are many powder days left anyway.
you can still get almost there and can access outter limits where if you dip in where it gets flats there is a cool tree run with fresh snow for sure. under SC is black and if there's fresh snow it's easy. Orion is really awesome with fresh snow. if you want to practice something more steep go to Aquarius face. bro you wanna go with me Monday?
stickz is offline   Reply With Quote