Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Cartel's! Can't be Centered?!!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #47 (permalink)
kaborkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by notfound View Post
My board is 26.8 wide and my boot are 12's and I was 99% sure I would go with Cartel's until I found this discussion and saw how small the discs were.

Given that my boot size is ok for my board .. is it possible that I will run into issues with centering these on my board?
Yes it's possible. Burton bindings without adjustable heel cups limit the amount of side-side adjustment. Is a trade off. Stronger, lighter one piece base, or more weight and more parts that are adjustable. If you get the right size, they will work. I'm guessing you need a large, but it still could be medium. Depends on board and boots, no way to know until you try it. I have burton prohecys, medium, size 10 boots. Had to bone them to heel size on ne board, had them centered on another board, both same waist size...

Don't let it stop you from getting cartels if that's what you want to run, just be aware you may have to exchange them if they are the wrong size.
kaborkian is offline   Reply With Quote