Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Chicks without makeup
View Single Post
post #51 of (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Donutz
Drunk with power...er beer.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
and that picture of olivia wilde? The top one, what the men are saying is w/o makeup? She's got a fuckton of make up on....so what men think is futile because most of them don't even know....
Weird as it may be, I know way more about makeup than is healthy for a male. My wife used to be a professional makeup artist and unlike many hubbies I actually listen to my wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
Just like I don't know the difference between all the power tools my man has in the garage..."uh huh, sure honey, I like the blue ones, they're prettier then the yellow ones. OHH YOUR DRILL HAS A LIGHT OMG COOL" lol
There was a commercial on for a while where a couple is looking through a house (open house, presumably -- I think it was a real estate commercial). The husband gets all excited about the electrical service while the wife just looks bored and walks away, then the wife gets all happy about the walk-in closet while the husband makes a "what?" face. There's definitely stuff we just don't "get" about our other halves.

Coffee is your friend. Everyone else is an acquaintance.