Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Chicks without makeup
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #51 (permalink)
Donutz
Drunk with power...er beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
and that picture of olivia wilde? The top one, what the men are saying is w/o makeup? She's got a fuckton of make up on....so what men think is futile because most of them don't even know....
Weird as it may be, I know way more about makeup than is healthy for a male. My wife used to be a professional makeup artist and unlike many hubbies I actually listen to my wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
Just like I don't know the difference between all the power tools my man has in the garage..."uh huh, sure honey, I like the blue ones, they're prettier then the yellow ones. OHH YOUR DRILL HAS A LIGHT OMG COOL" lol
There was a commercial on for a while where a couple is looking through a house (open house, presumably -- I think it was a real estate commercial). The husband gets all excited about the electrical service while the wife just looks bored and walks away, then the wife gets all happy about the walk-in closet while the husband makes a "what?" face. There's definitely stuff we just don't "get" about our other halves.

In retrospect, "Let's get the goat drunk"
should have been my cue to leave the party.
Donutz is offline   Reply With Quote