Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Chicks without makeup
View Single Post
post #55 of (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 03:40 PM
neni
The Swiss Miss

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
and that picture of olivia wilde? The top one, what the men are saying is w/o makeup? She's got a fuckton of make up on....so what men think is futile because most of them don't even know...
Lol, you destroyed their illusions

I hardly ever wear make up, at a once in a year event or if we go to a club (umpf... after getting to your 30ties, that is the once in a year event ). If I wear make up, I feel disguised. I'm lucky that in my job (scientist), its not expected to dress up/wear make up.

Grew with three big brothers in a craftsmen family, dresses and make up was never a toppic, but motors, sports and tools. Not the environment where you raise ladies

Nowadays, I'm doing sports 7 times a week, it would be a nuisance. Sure, my husband likes it when I'm dressed up, but if you look through the pics he has stored on his mobile, it's me hair tousled wood-chopping in the alpine cabin or sweaty with a red face but happy as hell on the horse or board.