Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mt Hood Meadows the last couple days-
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 08:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
NWskunkAPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Like I said, not knocking anyplace or you. I just don't feel it like you do and this my 9'th year riding there 2-3 days a week from noon till close usually. Don't know what to tell you about being bored; might be time to start learning park. I had a blast in the Pipe Friday night. I love riding at other places and will hit up Sunrise and Snowbowl again in Arizona if still open on my trip, but I just always seem to find things to do to keep me entertained.

By the way, unless its raining I plan on riding at Ski Bowl Thursday night after riding at Meadows in the day. If you're interested, I will show you around Outback before dark and then lap some upper bowls/Multipor chair later. Not lapping that slow as fuck lower chair....

Also looking at White Pass on the 27'th or 28'th. planning on splitboarding St. Helens next week. If you want to get over being bored and get long runs in, time to grab a splitboard; that's where it's really at.

Well I watched your you tube videos and you look like your not even close to park riding... Sorry calling as I see
NWskunkAPE is offline   Reply With Quote