Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Chicks without makeup
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 06:21 AM   #70 (permalink)
Deacon
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin8790 View Post
WOAH, maybe that came off wrong or something. Makeup is used to cover imperfections and conceal them. Maybe not "all" need to use it to look good, but the main premise of it is to cover things up. I'm not a woman so maybe I can't understand it being as a hobby or ritual as you put it but almost every girl I've met won't even leave the house without any on. If it's your profession then of course this doesn't really apply, it's your livelihood. And I don't push anything on anyone, you should be comfortable in your own skin with nothing on, period. Few people are actually happy with themselves, again just a general statement don't take offense. My apologies if what I said offended you.
Actually, the point of most makeup is to highlight a woman's features. That's why you "like a little eyeliner". It's why some guys in bands where guyliner. You're caught on that very thick caked on foundation. GOOD makeup, and good makeup jobs don't use that thick crap. Bear in mind that the makeup used on recording sets or photo shoots is not what those people wall around in. The hd cameras and high intensity lighting require it.

That said, there are a fair amount of girls running around that have no idea how to apply makeup. Its like dudes that don't know how to tie a tie properly. If your folks didn't teach you (or google it, now), you wouldn't even know you're doing it wrong.
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote