Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Scorpioned while flat basing and now I can't anymore
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 07:35 AM   #107 (permalink)
East告de
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo View Post
Your obviously one of those guys that will argue about anything just to not admit that your wrong or unable to accomplish what your arguing about....
How would I NOT be able to accomplish it? Ever watch videos of people putting their babies on snowboards? That's what the babies do.. Ride flat and go wherever the lay of the land takes them. Riding flat is the easiest thing to do.. I also think it is moronic and will eventually lead to an edge catch UNLESS you make corrections by applying pressure to a specific area of the board..and if that's the case, then what's the point ? You're obviously one of those guys that can't understand what devils advocate means and also can't understand the purpose of having a discussion ESPECIALLY since someone else (SnoWolf) posted back on his experiences and refueled the conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETM View Post
Cant believe he started again.
Dude, shut the fuck up. I'm contributing to a conversation, and I'm sorry if you're such a douchebag that you can't deal with it.

For a bunch of snowboarders, there are SO many whiny bitches on here.

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote