Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Scorpioned while flat basing and now I can't anymore
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 09:05 AM   #110 (permalink)
East告de
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Whoa dude! No need for that tone and no place for personal attacks in this subforum. ETM has strong opinions as do you, but his comment was not an attack on you; it was his exasperation over a topic I guess he feels people should stop talking about. A position I disagree with and I agree with your position about riding flat but please, lets keep this friendly bro....

And just to pass on my position about topics in general. If you are tired of the topic being discussed, politely excuse yourself from the conversation but don`t comment about others wishing to continue the discussion. It is rude to try to brow beat others into stopping the conversation.
The fact that he's now contributing nothing and just posting that I needed to keep going mixed with Argos comment could easily be considered a personal attack. I was having a mature discussion which seems to be above some people's heads. I understand your point but at some point they are just as guilty as me. It's annoying to wake up to people bitching about me calmly contributing to a topic .

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote