Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - To wear or not to wear a Helm?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 07:04 PM   #222 (permalink)
East告de
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
wait, i can do what I want???? OK, you are a chocolate bunny!

Just a point of clarification, Snowolf is an admin, although he does jump in when things get nuts. As a moderator I have more of a duty to try and be even-handed and not get involved -- which unfortunately I fail at regularly, being a passionate snowboarder.
I'm Jewish and my gf got me chocolate bunnies for Easter since I'm deprived.. They're overrated lol. I'd rather be a box of Russel Stovers or something, if that's cool :-)

I did mean admin, I'm responding to everything on my iPhone so it's a pain to go back and double check stuff sometimes. I hope you guys can see where I'm coming from though.

I have and do enjoy being a member of this forum, and I'd like to continue.. I think when anyone feels passionately about something, for better or worse, it can take a personal swing. It isn't always necessary or intended, but still.. It happens. I've learned in 15 years of being on forums not to take the Internet too seriously and to never get butthurt by some nameless person on the other side of a keyboard

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote