Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Groomer board - help me choose
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
hktrdr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBoarder View Post
Hmmm....I seem to recall that you like to ride the men's boards, and since I know practically nothing of women's boards, my suggestions shall be for men's. So, NS, check out the Heritage, maybe the Proto. Capita, scope the Totally F'ckin Awesome, or maybe the Black Snowboard of Death. Lib, I'd say maybe a TRS or Banana Magic, maybe a T.Rice. Gnu, try out one of they're crazy assym boards. I've heard they're fun. Ride, I'd say a Machette. Salomon, maybe the Man's Board (might be to stiff though), or the Salomonder. K2, the Happy Hour possibly. Nitro, the Team Gullwing. I don't know what else, that's all I got for you, and I'm sure someone will come through and tell me how wrong my suggestions are. Lol!
Wow, a lot of suggestions there. Limiting my comments to the boards I have ridden/personally know, all the Lib-Tech suggestions are not paticularly good: Banana Magic is not a groomer board; T. Rice does well on groomers but as a mid-wide not ideal for smaller feet. TRS is an ok groomer board (and does come in smaller sizes) but more of a playful board than a high speed charger.
Better choices from Lib would be the Hot Knife (comes in 150 and 153 next year) or, if she wants something stiffer, the Dark(er) Series (155 and up).
hktrdr is offline   Reply With Quote