Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nitro Team Gullwing W vs. NS Legacy vs NS Heritage X
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:34 PM   #24 (permalink)
Babs

OK, OK guys, appreciate your responses, but you do not have to make a war out of it Out of talking to several other people and hearing your responses I believe Legacy shall be sort of 159cm size, the only questions it's width (referring to the sizing chart, where it says that 159 is till size 11) ... I know, it also depends on actual foot size and etc. but it is not that easy...

Also taking Heritage X vs Legacy question - is Heritage really not for advanced beginners? The reason is that I've tried yesterday some very short backcountry route through the woods, and really enjoyed and liked it. However, it was very difficult, and I am not really sure if that was only my incompetence or Nitro Team Gullwing fault as well... Taking that into consideration: can I choose Heritage and then "grow into" it slowly? or that would be too steep change and better take Legacy and then perhaps Heritage or similar after few years of practise?
Babs is offline   Reply With Quote