Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - To wear or not to wear a Helm?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 10:21 PM   #246 (permalink)
The Jake

"No, helmets aren't a big Constitutional crisis but the person who advocates laws requiring heets typically is an advocate for gun confiscation, TSA shakedowns, warrant less wiretaps, and detainment of US citizens by the military without due process inde the NDAA."

Let's see: gun confiscation? Nope, don't believe in that. TSA shakedowns? Yeah, I think people should be checked thoroughly before they get on an airplane. I think the TSA sucks, but it's a shitty job and someone has to do it. Warrantless wiretaps? Nope, wrong again. Detainment of citizens without due process? Nope.

So, now that you've incorrectly stereotyped me (and many other people, I'm sure), do I need to point out the hypocrisy of telling forum members not to call each other "idiots" when they disagree on topics like this, while you, an administrator of the site, deride people on the other side of this debate and call them "control freaks," and "fascists?" Or do the rules not apply to you?

Yeah, I'm pretty much done with this thread. I enjoy this forum for snowboard talk, but if you want to flaunt your paranoia over the erosion of your rights in the freest fucking country on Earth, you'll have to do that with another member.
The Jake is offline   Reply With Quote