Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - To wear or not to wear a Helm?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 09:39 PM   #251 (permalink)
CheeseForSteeze
With extra cheese.

Default Re: To wear or not to wear a Helm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Could not agree more and the more I see shit like this everywhere I turn, the more I understand the conservative point of view. Believe me, living near Portland, a hotbed of insane, radical liberalism and nanny laws, running amok with doo gooders, closet Fascists and control freaks trying to mind everyone else's business, I am rapidly shifting to the right. Can't wait to get the hell out of this place and move to the eastern part of the state that is conservative. I don't agree with many of their views but one thing I like about the conservatives is they mind their own fucking business and don't shove shit like this down people's throats!
Yea but epic lines and a long park season are the upsides, right?

I'm dicking around in CO right now, and the more I am here, the more I like it. Not even the snowboard season; I just did a modest hike up Mount Royal near Frisco on my day off (off from snowboarding that is) in a mild snowstorm and just being out away from everything was therapy better than any drugs could provide. The one thing stopping me from considering permanently moving here is shit like HB 1226 looks like it will signed by Supreme Dickhead Hickenlooper this week.

I don't even have a political affiliation anymore until there becomes an official Party of Live and Let Live.
CheeseForSteeze is offline   Reply With Quote