Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Full body armor
Thread: Full body armor
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 03:09 AM   #38 (permalink)
tokyo_dom

Awesome info, and thanks for taking the time to answer. Wicked video too btw. To be honest i think when i say i'd like to be getting bigger in the jumps i doubt i will go bigger than what you are jumping, and i would be absolutely stoked if i had as much steez as that!

I guess one thing that got me thinking about this stuff is this niggling desire to try a backflip (wildcat), or at the very least a tamedog, which, while still past my current ability, would be much less scary with neck/back protection. Feeling safer on the bigger jumps would be a bonus

And the unfortunate thing is that i cant try any of these on in the shops here (they have generic brands, but i havent seen azzpadz or Demon stuff). And even the generic stuff is more expensive than the prices i am seeing in the US.

So is the flex force pro top basically just like padding for your back? does it have any hard shell protection in there? Anything that would save you lets say falling back onto the knuckle that bends your back? Not that i have ever had this happen, but just in case i guess...
tokyo_dom is offline   Reply With Quote