Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - REVIEW; Neversummer Raptor 156
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #163 (permalink)
BoostinChick

This thread is of interest to me since I am jumping into NS. I am just not sure which board. I am between the SL, Heritage, and now considering the Raptor. I have been riding for a total of 6-seasons, and the past 2-seasons I have been riding a bit more aggressive and getting a feel for flatland tricks and taking rollers. I would be coming from a 155 Burton G-Twin. I mostly ride East Coast (Blue, Jack Frost, etc.) but do a yearly trips to Maine and have explored out West like Flagstaff, AZ and parts of Canada. At this point, it looks like the SL may be more my flavor since that's their "jack of all trades" board, but the Heritage and Raptor do seem mighty appealing for the aggressive rider who likes to carve, and the carbonium top sheet seems like a stellar thing to have.

Just wanted to see if anyone had any further input to help sway my decision. I am already pretty sure I will invest in the Proto CT since that is a true twin, but would like another board as well. From the reviews on here, it seems the Heritage would give me less chatter versus the SL and Raptor when hitting bumps?

Last edited by BoostinChick; 03-19-2013 at 01:25 PM.
BoostinChick is offline   Reply With Quote