Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Safety on the hills
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #33 (permalink)
KIRKRIDER
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastChris View Post
I dont care that much really. Was being facetious more than anything. But living in NoCal vs NYC for a season....omg its SO funny how much people are smoking out here. Not that we dont smoke on the East Coast. Its just not decriminalized and culturally acceptable. I'm always laughing driving on weekends because its not rare to get behind a dude on the Freeway going reaaaaallllly slow with the car fishbowling. Lol. I still drive like a new yorker so I just weave around em. POTHEADS!!

Stoners on the hill are usually pretty entertaining too. Yeah def waaaaay more tolerable than people riding drunk. One of the last times I rode in my 20s my best friend and me went to Mt. Snow for the first time. We did our wake n bake on first chair and spent probably 85% of the day on our asses looking at the trail map. In our defense...that shit was waaaaay confusing. Ever notice how the colored lines like...cross each other? It was quite possibly the biggest waste of money ever.

Cool...
To me is more a flavor added to the day...a slight buzz.. to enhance the ride...not screw it up... pothead is as nice as to call a friend drunk because he had one beer?
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote