Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Spring Pow Bluebird bonus day pics dump
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Board Gadget
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassMT View Post
Radio Towers (also a ten minute stomp sidecountry)

North Bowl, see how tracked up?

NBC Chute...gets used, but the rad thing is noone rides the sides, i hit it like a giant pow halfpipe...buuuuuh

East Rim...still looking pretty good at 1pm!

Lodi Peak and Evans Heaven, from the runout of NBC

some noname billygoat zone i love, and apprently i'm alone...so killer in this part, the pic just doesnt do it justice..

another in billygoat zone...

and some mellowdeep glades to end the day...Cal's Country

rad thing about Big..theres only 2 busy weeks, other than that there's nobody, so the stashes stay stashed for days, this whole week is gonna be killer, more snow weds supposedly

anyone headed this way, pm me, i'll give you the ambassador's tour..
Fantastic!! My wife is from Montana. I have been out there many times but only in the summer I friend just invited me to Whitefish next year. He showed me some photos just like this from the last time he was there. They take a train from Minneapolis and rent a house there for a week. It looks incredible

I haven't discussed this with him yet but I would like to get a few opinions. What skill level would you have to have to snowboard in this type of area in Whitefish?