Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - REVIEW; Neversummer Raptor 156
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:38 PM   #153 (permalink)
Mel M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostinChick View Post
Just wanted to see if anyone had any further input to help sway my decision. I am already pretty sure I will invest in the Proto CT since that is a true twin, but would like another board as well. From the reviews on here, it seems the Heritage would give me less chatter versus the SL and Raptor when hitting bumps?
It's been mentioned by Snowolf in a previous post that the Proto HD and the Raptor would probably make the ideal NS quiver for someone who isn't too jib heavy.

I had a friend who pretty much exclusively uses jib boards and he went and tried my Raptor a few days ago. Until he tried this board, he couldn't see what the big deal about carving was. Needless to say he was addicted after a few runs and is looking to maybe getting one next year. All he went on about was how the board just "bites" and "rails" through a turn like you were putting afterburners on. All NS boards carve to some degree or another, but this particular one (Raptor), just takes it to another level. I've only rode the SL previously for a few years, but I can definitely tell the difference in carving ability is HUGE!
Mel M is offline   Reply With Quote