Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Safety on the hills
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:06 AM   #37 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

I hate the skiers that are oblivious to their poles when they walk around the villages. I wonder how many eye injuries occur each season.

I really hate the people who get very close to me on the mountain and buzz by. Those people ski/ride like idiots. You don't know if the person you get to close to is going to stop, butter, slow down or whatever. Give everyone space, especially beginners and children. Collisions are avoidable but pretty common. There is normally plenty of space.

Some parents are really stupid with their children. They push them to hard and take the fun out of it. Then they put the children into situations they are not ready for. I saw this on the lift. The child did not want to ride the terrain the mom was pointing out. It was pretty steep and icy. The kid had enough sense to notice the people on the slope struggling. Then when they get off the chair the child sharply cuts in front of me. he could not even un load a lift properly and the mom wanted him to ride all these steep icy blues.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote