Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Any boarders in Colorado?

3K views 20 replies 4 participants last post by  stunterguy 
G
#1 ·
Hey I was wondering who boards in Colorado? I have no friends that go, so just wondering if anyone is looking for people to board with.

#8 ·
I work at Winter Park. I don't start teaching till Dec 21 so, I'll be doing lots of training at Winter Park and Copper until then. I'll be racing over at Copper on Dec 14th.:laugh: The one day Tony Macri can take time off to come train people over at WP and I'll be over at his hill racing.:dunno: I'd be nice to get some training time with him, he's a Level III examiner within AASI-Rocky Mountain division. He's down in NZ a bit too.

G
#13 ·
I try to ride every monday at least, I have the WP/Copper pass. Ive hit Copper every monday since they opened, and I cant wait to get back to WP

Usually ride with my good friend, we like to freeride and hit mellow sessions in the park

G
#14 ·
cOLORADO bOARDERS

wuzz up yall,
26/m from denver... try to get up two to three times a week. iF anyone is looking to hook up with a ride hit me up.... heading up tomorrow around 9am to breck (12-10 FRi)420 friendly like a mofo.... hit me up denver lets RIDE.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.