Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Opinions Wanted- NS Heritage and Legacy
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bart

Default Opinions Wanted- NS Heritage and Legacy

Hey all:

I'm trying to decide what my next stick will be...early xmas present...actually shopping the leftover sale rack now.

I am looking for something that is more stable at higher speeds (read: getting better riding..lol) and has more damping than my supple park board, as I've already gotten into trouble with this issue getting chattery...and it's time to try other things in other places.

I'm a bigger guy, 6' 220. Size 13...I'm going to need a mid-wide and do not have the opportunity to try these out here.

So, I'm looking for opinions on the Heritage X and Legacy (or SL for you smaller-footed folk). I'd like to stick with NS because they're actually one of those US companies making stuff with people, which is near and dear to my heart, and they have a killer warranty and reputation.

I know, I'm not looking for "what board should I buy", I'm just trying to get honest opinions from those who own one of these alerady and are willing to share.

I'm just afraid that the Heritage is a little too "big mountain" for what I have...which is east coast groomed ice (usually), with some dust here and there.

Thanks!
Bart is offline   Reply With Quote