Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

FS: 2008 Atomic Dreamraider 158

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Navin 
#1 · (Edited)
Edit: This listing has been heavily modified.

I have an 2008 Atomic Dreamraider 158 which I purchased new in October. I have ridden it several times this season (somewhere between 10 and 20 days). I have decided that it isn't the right type of board for me and am offering it for sale.

The board definitely has some signs of normal wear, including light scuff marks on the base and some nicks in the edges. The only specifically notable damage that I have noticed is a chip in the topsheet near the tip, which is shown in one of the pictures. Note that the pictures are a little old, but there are no major changes in the condition of the board. I will post updated pictures later this week.

Asking price is $125 OBO. I am also willing to consider trade possibilities; I don't have anything specific in mind, but if you have a freestyle/all-mountain freestyle board in around a 155 which you want to offer, I will let you know if it is something I am interested in. Local sales are possible in Central NY, but I am also willing to ship. My e-mail address is navin . sivakumar @ gmail.com for an inquiries.

Navin

See less See more
#4 ·
pictures

I have attached some pictures, including a close-up of the only damage I can see on the board (near the tip; you might be able to identify the location in the picture of the the topsheet). Let me know if you would like to see any other specific views or close-ups.

Navin

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.