Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - flow bindings?
Thread: flow bindings?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #192 (permalink)
Roxy

Default Cr*p sayings.

You don't know how flow bindings ride until you TRY THEM OUT!

and it's for the best that you do NOT listen to all the crap what people tell you on this forum.

I mean:

1. how can you look gay in flow bindings? THEY ARE JUST BINDINGS.
people can not tell your sexuality by it. so looking gay in flows is [BULLSHIT]
2. second of all, the sitting down/strapping in part is just how you experience it. if you get tired by sitting down and getting up all the time (at the park), get flows!
3. If you want your day spending on your snowboard (in the park), instead of on your butt, GET FLOWS!
4. If you think it's a pain to get in your flows at a powderterrain, STRAP IN instead of SLIDE IN. this is possible with flow bindings.
5. The performance thing is just how you experience it.
6. and the tightness of your binding around your shoe is just how you set your foot strap.

I think Flow Bindings are perfect for riding park. because you have to get in and out all of the time.
I think strap bindings are perfect for mountain terrain, because you strap in and half an hour later, you strap out.

And for the flow haters who think they look GAY in flows. Don't buy them! because you will look like you will fall in love with men! (or for the ladies, women!)

Thankyou for your time.

Last edited by Roxy; 03-29-2013 at 02:14 PM.
Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote