Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Celsius Cirrus Boots

16K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  jmacphee9 
#1 · (Edited)
so i picked up some celsius cirrus boots about 3 weeks ago off ebay for 110$ shipped, regular 200. these were the 2008 model, with very slight differences between this years and last years(semi-articulate cuff and minor j-bar tweak) i decided to save the cash and get the colors that match my stuff. so its a win win for me..

For those that dont know much about celsius, join the ship...the reviews are kinda limited, after researching for hours upon hours, i decided to go for it. they were compared to 32s but being more durable. run more true to size then 32s also. so anyway, i guess celsius was start 4 years ago now, they have been in transworlds top 10 boots for 2 years in a row now, and they just keep getting bigger.

onto the actual boots now!
the cirrus is celsius' second stiffest boot, and i consider there rating 7/10 to be dead accurate..much stiffer then my old DC phases. weight-wise i would compare them to last years 32 lashed, and the liners feel identical. its a heat moldable liner, even though im opting to just mold it through my own body heat.i really dont see this boot breaking down for a long time. it just feels like it is built better?! im not even sure how to explain it..also, these boots are huggggeee, way bigger then i thought. they are based of a skate shoe, and for you old skaters i may suggest osiris d3 2001's. the tongue is pretty well padded. even when put in my cheap almost barren Drake MLBs i had really no pressure points.. the sole is comparable to most boots, shouldnt have any problems there. my only complaint so far is that the boots are loud. they are all leather, and the toungue and inside of the boots just rub together..

so far this is all i got. when the hills open in a week or two i will keep putting more updates in. i also have pictures but im on my laptop so i dont have anything to upload it with..they will be up tonight

trippppy last pic lol

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
nice, i like the toebox alot as well...feels just like skate shoes, which is all i wear so its nice. sorry bout the pics fellas, forgot about em...still havent loaded on the computer. also, if anyone cares, they fit the flow nxts seamlessly

#4 ·
bump for pics and update!

day one went great, i still had my POS drakes with cardboard for straps and they felt fine. i was cozy and warm, no feet problems whatsoever. squeeking is starting to go away. so far i reccomend them to anyone, especially old skaters they feel great. sooo comfy. i saw a kid at the hill with the first cirruses from like 2004 and he said he still loves his, hes riding 50+ a year and working at the hill wearing em..

#5 ·
i got three days on these and the liner is fully molded it feels like. these are simply the best boots ive ever owned. i dont see myself going to any other company or any other boot infact...probably over 25 hours of riding and the boot still has every amount of stiffness so far. i have heard of 32s getting soft in 1/3rd of that time...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.