I'm thinking of going Wednesday for a few laps before all of the snow is completely gone. I know I can't go this weekend cause my gfs birthday is Thursday and were hitting Mohegan SUn for the weekend. Then I'm holding out hope for one last day at Hunter unless it stays warm like this. If anyone is planning on going on Wednesday lmk.. If you go before, tell us how the conditions are !
Will do but I am sure the report will be, soft melted stuff and lots of rocks.. haha either way it might be my last time out for the season. I think you might have better luck at Hunter but I am not sure.
EDIT Never mind turns out I can't go. Oh well.
Last edited by tonyisnowhere; 04-01-2013 at 06:01 PM.