Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Research project for school

Tags
bindings
4K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  jtg 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I'm doing a research project for school and I need some feedback on bindings. If you could help me out and take the survey that would be great! It's only 5 questions.

#4 ·
Your survey is the sucks. I get the impression you don't board, or haven't boarded in a decade. For you reference step-in bindings haven't been produced in abut 8 years. Ask better question and ask about relevant binding tech.

Since you didn't follow the rules... I hope you get the hiv from all the man seed getting planted in you

#13 ·
Thanks for those who took the time to do the survey. Especially whoever took 12 minutes on it:eusa_clap:. And I do have to agree with ThunderChunky those comments were entertaining. Another shout out to truimph.man without that heads up I wouldn't have gone back and deleted your entry.

#14 ·
I understand and completely agree with you guys being pissed and hating people who do this. I don't get why you claim to hate them because you annoy you by asking for your time that apparently is so important that you can't take a short survey. Which I get. Where I get lost is where you go out of your way to bash and spam a survey that you don't have the time to take? Not standing up for this guy. Just saying you might be a little jollier if you just ignored this shit instead of letting it get to you and waste a shit ton of your time.

I guess what I am saying is; why do something bad over good when it is the exact same effort?

#16 ·
"Effort" isn't the question. It's not about not having time. This is what you might call a member-policed issue. People who obey the rules and post an intro video get good enthusiastic response. People who don't bother get various levels of abuse, depending mostly on how good the snowboarding is :) .

It's simple. You entertain us, we'll provide responses. You don't, we'll find other ways to entertain ourselves....

#18 ·
Was it an MBA student trying to write a paper on marketing. I hated the MBA kids (at least where I did mine.) Sexist little fucks. I say its a fair to screw up his data - not that any of the marketing majors can competently perform data analysis anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.