Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Quit burning the grass?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 12:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
BigmountainVMD
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBoarder View Post
It's always entertaining to see someone who has never used it before give it a try for the first time. Some puke, some hallucinate, some get couch locked, and some just flat pass out. Puking seems to be the most common though.
Yeah, I was forced onto a couch my first time. It was with one of those little mini-bong, red-hot glass rod, butane torch apparatuses that I had never seen before that point. It seemed like the tiniest little hit but came out like the biggest 6 foot bong rip ever... I had no choice but to collect my thoughts on the couch for the following 20 minutes or so. And I totally see how people puke off that. Cough city for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
yea but vaping hash or oil is much more cost effective and also hit per stoney effective. you are going thru alot of green to get the same effect off a coulple hits of hash.
Also, when hash oil is vaporized, it has almost no carcinogenic effect. When you burn bud, there is a solid amount of organic material being burned that has no effect on how you feel, but is coating your lungs every time you puff.

Last edited by BigmountainVMD; 04-02-2013 at 12:05 AM.
BigmountainVMD is offline   Reply With Quote