Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Opinions about Burton Bullet + Ride SPI

1K views 4 replies 0 participants last post by  Gambafreaks 
G
#1 ·
Hello people, i´m a spanish snowboarder, recently i have bought this Ride SPI bindings:

BRAND NEW RIDE SPI! IN FACTORY BOX
NEVER MOUNTED! NEVER RODE!

SIZE: LARGE 8-11

COLOR: ANTIQUE BLACK

For extreme riding, Ride SPi bindings are lighter than ever and deliver performance for riders pushing the edge.
Response base enhances energy transfer and control; features quickly adjustable alloy heelcup and adjustable toe ramp
R2 roll-bar base pad keeps you in line at the outer limits by deadening high-speed chatter, which in turn increases your edge control
Flatback highback features asymmetrical flex for optimized heelside response
Features tool-less forward-lean adjustability, with two extra clicks for aggressive riding stances
Balance System includes 3-D-formed internal strap construction and EVA padding for the perfect balance of cushy comfort and precise response
Revolver Ratchet uses Ride's "Barrel" technology to deliver 4-5 clicks per throw for fast fitting
Convertible Toe Strap lets you move the strap from the top to the front of the foot on the fly
Triple landing pads deliver improved impact control
Disc cover keeps snow and ice out and reduces the shock of hard landings
Size large bindings will fit boot sizes 8-11

Regular retail: $219.00USD

BRAND NEW RIDE SPI! IN FACTORY BOX
NEVER MOUNTED! NEVER RODE!

SIZE: LARGE 8-11

COLOR: ANTIQUE BLACK

For extreme riding, Ride SPi bindings are lighter than ever and deliver performance for riders pushing the edge.
Response base enhances energy transfer and control; features quickly adjustable alloy heelcup and adjustable toe ramp
R2 roll-bar base pad keeps you in line at the outer limits by deadening high-speed chatter, which in turn increases your edge control
Flatback highback features asymmetrical flex for optimized heelside response
Features tool-less forward-lean adjustability, with two extra clicks for aggressive riding stances
Balance System includes 3-D-formed internal strap construction and EVA padding for the perfect balance of cushy comfort and precise response
Revolver Ratchet uses Ride's "Barrel" technology to deliver 4-5 clicks per throw for fast fitting
Convertible Toe Strap lets you move the strap from the top to the front of the foot on the fly
Triple landing pads deliver improved impact control
Disc cover keeps snow and ice out and reduces the shock of hard landings
Size large bindings will fit boot sizes 8-11

Regular retail: $219.00USD

I need yours opinions about this binding and its price, 140€ shipment included to Spain.

Burton Bullet + Ride SPI + Burton Sabbath, Is it a good equipment for me? tall: 1.75m weight:73kg

Thanks and sorry for my poor english

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.